McLaughlin CPA Services

We can tackle the complex maze of business tax forms and filing laws. Call us at 843-439-5225

We can tackle the complex maze of business tax forms and filing laws. Call us at 843-439-5225

The form of business you operate determines what taxes you must pay and how you pay them. Also, the tax form you use depends on how your business is organized. McLaughlin CPA Services is here to assist you with getting the right information and helping you figure out the best tax strategies.

McLaughlin CPA Services can help with several types of business taxes. Here is a short summary of different tax situations: 

  • Regular and Sub Chapter S Corporations must file an annual income tax return, due March 16th.
  • Partnerships must file an annual information return, due March 16th.
  • Generally, you must pay taxes on income, including self-employment tax, by making regular payments of estimated tax during the year. Self-employment tax (SE tax) is a social security and Medicare tax primarily for individuals who work for themselves. Your payments of SE tax contribute to your coverage under the social security system. Social security coverage provides you with retirement benefits, disability benefits, survivor benefits, and hospital insurance (Medicare) benefits.
  • When businesses have furniture and equipment it is required to file annual Business Personal Property tax returns, due April 30th.
  • When businesses have retail licenses, it is required to file sales tax returns, due by the 20th of the following month or quarter.
  • When you have employees, you as the employer have certain employment tax responsibilities that you must pay and forms you must file. Employment taxes cover a wide range of responsibilities, not just withholding taxes. We can help you find the best way to process your payroll and file your payroll tax returns.


Call McLaughlin CPA Services